In terms of our process, it is collaborative, fully documented and all outputs are fully transferable on completion to our clients to ensure they can validate the assessments in the open market if required.
Our approach to each element of site review has the following common stages.
1. Kick Off Workshop
– a joint team workshop is held to capture your requirements, issues, risks and, where appropriate, KPI and NFR targets.
– we conduct independent analysis of your eCommerce site and score each element of your website, analyzing the key performance drivers and areas for improvement.
3. Audit Report and Improvement Plan
– we create a formal Audit report outlines our findings by priority and propose an improvement plan with costings and ROI estimates.
4. Knowledge Transfer Workshop
– We report back to your team on our findings and proposals, reviewing and fine tuning based upon feedback. The final output is compiled and issued electronically to support internal approval processes and to brief other Systems Integrators if additional estimates are required.
5. TradeState Widgets
– for clients of Tryzens, the opportunity also exists to build Widgets for TradeState that enable the clients to track the performance improvement planned and delivered around the key KPI or NFR targets being targeted.
The level of effort and elapsed time of the project depends upon your requirements, and Tryzens will provide a formal estimate to achieve your timescales and budget upon an initial scoping call or meeting.