Tryzens Limited is a fast growing IT solutions consultancy based in the City of London. Our areas of expertise include delivery of eCommerce solutions, multi-channel retail solutions and project management amongst others. We provide best of breed solutions and services to several blue chip clients primarily within retail, financial services and other industries. We have built our delivery focused reputation upon technical innovation, in-depth business knowledge, and creative vision, all of which supports our objective of helping clients to gain true value from eCommerce.
We have a platform-neutral independent approach working with the world’s leading technology partners (IBM Websphere, Salesforce Commerce Cloud [formerly known as Demandware], Hybris, Magento and EPiServer).
We are an international team of problem solvers in different locations: UK, Bulgaria and India. We are the same in our core: we love what we do and our clients love our work.
About The Role
- You would be working on existing & new customers’ online stores, developing new functionality using the latest techniques. No archaic projects to support
- You will work at all stages of the development cycle: estimation, design, implementation & testing, providing feedback to evolve our development processes
- Our sector is best suited for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment where the customer is at the centre of our focus.
What’s In It For You
- Work with a leading, truly SaaS based e-commerce platform
- Learn the industry inside out (payment transactions through various APIs; integrations with 3rd party systems through various comm channels; shopping cart functions, products & properties; advanced pricing models; real time intersystem communication & synchronization, etc.)
- Learn & share while making peer code reviews
- Use best practices for project management, deployment and release
- Work in a team of bright, nice and cooperative people. We are no clock punchers.
- 2 years+ in software development for the web (Java/C#/PHP)
- Good English & communication skills – spoken and written – you would be able to express your thoughts with ease (we are not looking for high level English)
- Ability to demonstrate how you code, approach tasks and solve problems as a whole (code samples, technical interview)
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org