Overview of Tryzens:
Since 2004, Tryzens has been trusted by retail’s biggest names to plan, implement and maintain eCommerce and Retail Solutions that drive business performance, and to develop multichannel retail experiences that customers love. Clients include Annoushka, Meli Melo, Jack Wills and Jones Bootmaker.
Tryzens mission is to enrich our client’s capability to leverage efficient, effective and reliable retail commerce solutions that carry the promise of a positive and unified experience that in turn aligns channels, delights their customers, builds loyalty and drives growth.
Purpose of role:
Head of Project Management
Coordinate and manage the activities of the company’s project delivery function to ensure that commitments to specifications, quality, timescales and costs are met whilst maximizing internal efficiency through increased staff utilisation. Accountable for delivery across a portfolio of retail clients with a mixture of project types from consultancy to re-platform or managed service. Identify and implement policies and processes that support Tryzens commercial goals, drive excellence and provide added value to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proven executive leadership experience in an ecommerce environment
- Project management experience in retail sector
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy relating to effective ecommerce delivery; a big-picture vision and ability to successfully roadmap a desired outcome, and the delivery know-how to make that vision a reality.
- Ability to monitor and manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience creating the vision, roadmap, and strategic direction for highly complex technology projects.
- Experience translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, and delivery.
- Experience managing client expectations and overseeing budgets
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional direct reports both onshore and offshore
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com