We’re offering an opportunity for a talented experienced individual to become a Front End developer on Magento projects.
As a Front End Developer at Tryzens this individual is responsible for developing and overseeing the front end development of Magento projects, specifically focused on using the latest technologies and practices to ensure the delivery of themes and packages of the highest quality.
Whilst being extremely comfortable with front end development this role requires previous hands on experience in working with Magento and an excellent understanding of the templating and layout systems of this platform. You would be expected to educate and improve the skills of your colleagues and grow the team.
Developers are expected to work with the business context of their work in mind – i.e. to understand how what they are producing contributes to providing benefit to our customers.
- Technical documentation
- Code comments
- Testing documentation
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- High focus on quality
- Keen to understand business context of work
- Proactive approach to self-progression
- Previous management experience desired but no essential
- At least 2 years’ experience working with Magento
- Experience of Magento Enterprise
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of the Magento layout system
- Experience working with version control systems including GIT
- Experience with responsive development
- Able to produce valid hand coded XHTML and HTML5
- Able to produce accessible WCAG 2.0 compliant mark up
- Experience in writing efficient, Cross-browser CSS, LESS & SCSS (Dynamic stylesheet languages)
- Experience of bootstrap, foundation or other frameworks
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of frontend optimisation technologies
- Experience with Front End testing methodologies and tools
- Experience with task runners like Grunt or Gulp
- Magento certification
- Experience of Magento2
You’ll need to be able to deal with multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment that’s progressive, fun and rewarding.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com