Overview of PM Role
We’re looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to join our Melbourne Office. You will be one of the first PM team members in Australia, following growth in the region, although will be an intrinsic member of the global team.
You will be responsible for the management across the full project life cycle for delivering major eCommerce solutions for a number of organizations predominantly in the retail sector. The role is to be responsible for defining the project, ensuring the project is delivered on time, budget and adhering to quality standards. You will also be responsible for resource management and relationship management with a wide range of stakeholders.
This role will be client facing therefore you must have exceptional communication skills to effectively communicate at all levels within an organization. You will have overall responsibility for the delivery of high profile projects that are typically between 6 months and 1 years in duration with budgets up to £1m therefore you will have previously managed projects of similar size and scope.
You will need to be comfortable and confident in working autonomously, with limited guidance at times due to time differences.
Since 2004, Tryzens has been trusted by retail’s biggest names as an independent expert to plan, implement and maintain eCommerce systems and to optimise retail performance through systems & services. Clients include TM Lewin, Sweaty Betty, Joseph Joseph and Jack Wills.
Tryzens enable its clients to leverage efficient, effective and reliable retail solutions that carry the promise of a positive and unified experience that in turn delights their customers, builds loyalty and drives growth.
From concept to outcome, Tryzens offer a range of services to enable their clients to Plan, Build, Run and Enhance their ecommerce offering throughout their multi-channel development, whether starting in-store or online.
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day details of the project -including the plan, schedule, resources, task assignments, scope, budget, and risks
- Work with business sponsors, peers and other stakeholders to develop and review of project proposals
- Determine project goals
- Launch project initiatives
- Lead project planning efforts, including determining project scope
- Staffing needs – where and if needed
- Scheduling, identifying risks and issues
- Develop contingency plans
- Facilitate the project kick-off with project team members and appropriate stakeholders
- Report schedule, budget, and delivery details to project stakeholders
- Facilitate project meetings focused on status reporting, problem resolution, feedback
- Fostering open communication within the team on project planning and execution
- Maintain project management deliverable
Essential Experience & Knowledge
- Demonstrable track record of delivering end to end system implementations’ ideally eCommerce solutions (Magento, WCS, Hybris, Demandware)
- Client facing experience or the ability and attitude required to excel in a client facing role
- Experience of managing large scale projects across the full SDLC £1m+
- Retail experience would be highly beneficial
- Waterfall, Agile & Prince 2
- Degree educated or equivalent
Desirable Experience & Knowledge
E-Commerce experience or experience in any of the following is a major advantage:
Working knowledge of at least one of eCommerce platform Magento, WCS, Hybris, Demandware
Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies like MS Project/Prince 2
Understanding of the full eCommerce Life Cycle
Exposure to issue management and collaborative tools E.g. Jira, Basecamp
- User experience and UI design
- Website usability and accessibility
- Search and navigation
- Merchandising and promotions
- Checkout process
- Web analytics
If you feel this is the perfect job for you, and you have the right to work in Australia without sponsorship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with you CV, covering letter and salary expectations.