Overview of Tryzens:
Since 2004, Tryzens has been trusted by retail’s biggest names to plan, implement and maintain eCommerce and Retail Solutions that drive business performance, and to develop multichannel retail experiences that customers love. Clients include TM Lewin, Sweaty Betty, Joseph Joseph and Jack Wills.
Tryzens mission is to enrich our client’s capability to leverage efficient, effective and reliable retail commerce solutions that carry the promise of a positive and unified experience that in turn aligns channels, delights their customers, builds loyalty and drives growth.
Purpose of role:
Responsible for defining and implementing project processes and ensuring projects are delivered to a defined set of standards.
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer with a dotted line to the CFO
- Business partnering to seamlessly join up seamlessly the Sales, Delivery and Finance teams
- Ensure project best practices are defined and followed within project teams with appropriate organisation, planning, governance and controls to provide a reliable and timely platform to enable good decision making
- Provide strong leadership in a matrix environment to promote best practices and successful delivery.
- Define and implement a robust mechanism for reporting on project progress against time and budget and revenue recognition
- Responsible for ensuring project documentation is appropriate and effective for Tryzens and our customers
- Provide ongoing expertise and coaching in Project Management to drive continuous improvements in our Project Management capability
- Identify and implement policies and processes that support Tryzens commercial goals, drive excellence and provide added value to our customers.
- Improve the efficiency of client engagement by leading and continually improving a standardised approach to estimation, documentation, delivery and project reporting
- Allocation of Project Management resource to meet workload
- Ensuring all project resources have the appropriate toolsets and knowledge to deliver projects effectively
- Lead effective organisational wide risk management of Project Delivery
- Facilitation of regular project reviews
- Drive continuous process and governance improvements to increase customer satisfaction, speed to market and productivity
- Establish and track operational efficiency and quality performance metrics
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong Project Management and organizational skills are fundamental
- Proven PMO experience in an ecommerce environment
- Experience in implementing standard processes and ensuring compliance to these processes
- Experience in project metrics reporting and project finance management
- Project management experience in retail sector
- Ability to monitor and manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing client expectations and overseeing budgets
- Experience leading a team of cross-functional reports both onshore and offshore
- Experience of JIRA desirable but not essential. Experience of working with a similar time reporting tool and system is essential
All candidates for all roles must be eligible to work in UK
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com