Overview of Tryzens
Since 2004, Tryzens has been trusted by retail’s biggest names as an independent expert to plan, implement and maintain eCommerce systems and to optimise retail performance through systems & services. Clients include TM Lewin, Sweaty Betty, Joseph Joseph and Jack Wills.
Tryzens enable its clients to leverage efficient, effective and reliable retail solutions that carry the promise of a positive and unified experience that in turn delights their customers, builds loyalty and drives growth.
From concept to outcome, Tryzens offer a range of services to enable their clients to Plan, Build, Run and Enhance their ecommerce offering throughout their multi-channel development, whether starting in-store or online.
Overview of the role
Tryzens Mar-Comms Manager is responsible for both marketing and lead-generation programmes. Reporting directly into the CEO as a key member of the executive team, the Mar-Comms Manager agrees the strategy, budgets and targets, and is responsible for the implementation and management of the strategy with the key objective of driving cost effective, quality leads into the sales team.
Working with some of the biggest names in Retail, Tryzens is positioning itself as the ecommerce expert. The Mar-Comms Manager will play a vital role in this area using PR as well as other avenues such as awards and events to help the brand secure this position in the market.
As well as driving new leads and Tryzens marketing campaigns the Mar-Comms Manager will also work with the Tryzens Partner Manager to drive through-partner campaigns to drive new client opportunities for both Tryzens and its partners.
Tryzens is a numbers focused business and hence the Mar-Comms Manager is responsible for performance reporting areas including:
- Lead Generation
- Pipeline reporting
- ROI- CPL, CPO, TCV etc
- Reputation- Traffic, PR KPI, Downloads, Views
With the exception of PR, agencies are not used in either the management or execution of marketing so the right candidate will have hands on experience of both planning and executing marketing campaigns. They will be someone who wants to take complete ownership of marketing activity, budgets, performance reporting and optimisation.
- Work with CEO to agree marketing strategy, activity, budgets and targets.
- Write, implement and manage the annual marketing plan successfully to meet both lead and cost KPIs.
- Drive awareness of Tryzens by effectively communicating its proposition through multiple media channels to both drive new clients and partners.
- Manage website to optimise traffic conversion and drive quality new client and partner leads.
- Manage PR to position Tryzens as the ecommerce expert.
- Build engaging nurture programmes for clients and partners to extract maximum value from both the prospect and existing bases.
- Manage and write content to support marketing and sales activity in order to drive new business and partners. Includes brochures, white papers, case studies blogs and website copy.
- Manage and spend a budget to achieve ROI and generate leads
- Work closely with Partner Manager and key partner (both platform and applications) contacts to drive partner marketing activity in order to generate new business via the partner network.
- Work closely with the commercial team to maintain relationships and marketing activity with our platform partners in order to achieve the highest level of tiered credibility.
- Assess and submit clients and partners for relevant awards to support Tryzens position as the ecommerce expert.
- Work with PR company and Executive team to agree brand, messaging, propositions, key markets, commercials and strategy
- Work with internal graphic designers and marketing partners to ensure Tryzens brand is adhered to across all sales & marketing activity.
- KPI performance reporting and optimisation to ensure success.
- Manage and coach Junior Marketing Executive to ensure marketing activity is executed and measured.
- Manage the CRM and email databases to ensure data is up to date and optimised
- Manage marketing tools and platforms to support activity and drive success.
- Keep on top of emerging trends in both Tryzens industry and your specialism to identify opportunities that drive competitive advantage.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and delivering lead generating campaigns without the aid of agencies.
- An understanding of brand marketing principles.
- Experience of partner marketing as well as marketing would be preferable.
- Experience in setting and managing budgets.
- Experience of managing others.
- Experience in a wide range of marketing techniques including social and search and the tools used for activity e.g. Hubspot, Google Analytics, CRM systems
- Excellent skills in all facets of written communication, including brochures, white papers and presentations.
- A solid understanding and appreciation of the major trends in Retail.
- This individual will have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, an agile and precise mind, and an innate desire to succeed
- Comfortable working independently as the most senior marketer in a fast growing company
- Ideally have experience of working in retail, specifically in an ecommerce environment (not essential)
Ideally have worked in a technology focused organisation
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com