Overview of Tryzens:
Tryzens are a leading trusted advisor to plan, build, run and enhance websites in the retail industry. As eCommerce experts, our mission is to transfer the science and skills of selling online to our clients. We enable them to enhance their business results across all channels through exceptional customer experience and effective eCommerce systems.
Purpose of role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Management Accontant to join the Global Finance team. The role is responsible for the production and delivery of monthly management accounts, producing board packs, management information and the maintenance of weekly cash flows. It will also have ownership for the consolidation of 2 – 3 overseas subsidiaries.
The role will report directly into the Financial Controller and have great exposure to the CFO on a regular basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ownership for the production of monthly management accounts
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information for month end and year end and ensure timely submission of deliverables as per internal and external set deadlines
- Preparation of monthly management information pack including but not limited to; Revenue reporting (with analysis), cost centre variance reports, consolidated costs, line of business P&L, branch P&L, headcount reporting and trend reporting
- Maintain weekly cash flows and share this information in a timely and accurate manner
- Review and analysis of payroll and supplier payments
- Lead the consolidation of 2 – 3 overseas subsidiaries
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations, with supporting schedules
- Adhoc projects as and when required
This role is perfect for a recent qualified graduate who may have some experience working in an SME. This role will be exposed to various parts of the global business and comes with progression – ideal for someone looking to progress their career and gain vast amounts of experience.
Based in Moorgate, the UK offices are home to the project management, HR, finance, sales and support teams, with development based overseas in Bulgaria and India. The business has also just begun to work with Australasia and is growing its presence in Melbourne and Sydney. A fun, but professional place to work, the team are friendly and enjoy free breakfasts every day, as well as Friday drinks and treats throughout the week.
All candidates for all roles must be eligible to work in UK
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com